Wednesday, March 16, 2011


Sensational Haiku Wednesday
Sensational Haiku Wednesday

Welcome to “Sensational Haiku Wednesday!”

Click here for info and background on this weekly event!
The basics:
Haiku is simple! It is 3 non-rhyming lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively (a great way to use your fingers!)

This week’s theme is: Integrity

 

Makes my boss crazy

wont just make reports look good

accuracy counts!



three thousand miles from

my still losing football team

I still cheer them on.

2 comments:

  1. I was "laid off" form a job because my boss was more concerned with speed than quality. He didn't like my double-checking facts. I heard that the girl they replaced me with screwed up a bill to the tune of $50,000.00 and cost them a client. I would have processed one less bill that day, but at least they all would have been correct.

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.