Welcome to the March 17th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of melting snow and the number 456..
1. There is a song out there about you... it's on the radio, the video is on tv (just not MTV) and everybody in the world knows this song is about you. Who sings it?That's easy. Brooks & Dunn.
4. Have you ever sneaked..snuck...snucked...what is the right word? into a movie? No but I've snuck out..... ;P
3. Déjà vu; meaning "already seen", is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined. Thoughts on what it is? Have you experienced it? many times.
2. Stick it to me, baby. What is the last bumper sticker you saw and why do you remember it? The one that says co-exist with different faiths symbols. Because I wish we could.
10. Ever wonder what fish think about?No.
8. If you could paint President Obama's fingernails any color, what would it be?Paisley
7. Do you have seat covers on your car seats? What do they look like?No, I was going to get Wile E Coyote & Road Runner ( 2 sets so I could just use Wile. ) but when I went back they were sold out and i never saw them again.
6. For the rest of your life you can eat one spice and one spice only (on whatever food you want, of course), what spice do you choose?Cannot live without lots of black pepper.
9. If you could slide down a rainbow, which side would you slide down?the side with the pot of Gold.
5. So a mom is suing her kids' preschool because it failed to prepare the child for the kindergarten entrance exam... did you eat paste in preschool?I didn't go to pre-school. I also never ate paste. I did use Japanese sticky rice smeared on the back of a piece of paper to finish a project cause I couldn't find glue.
I think you need to go back to pre-school Ber! At least the numbering part!!