Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day rant.

1432485768

I like having fun as much as the next girl... maybe more so.  But, people I work with have been annoying me all day.  One girl was wearing what can only be described as a Yankee Doodle clown outfit, one of the managers had a funny red/white/blue top hat and mardi gras style beads.

Seriously,  It's Memorial Day.  Not thank  a veteran ( I really think they should be thanked every day - but as a holiday they have one in the fall)  It isn't national everyone must BBQ day, It isn't national sit in traffic to go to the first big party weekend down the shore day.  It's Memorial Day.  A day set aside to remember all the service men and women who have given their LIVES for this country so all these people can act ridiculous.  

Rant over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.