Thursday, May 21, 2015

No finished knitting to show you

I aggravated an elbow injury recently - no idea what I did to do so, but it gets sore quickly right about where my funny bone is.  Not funny.  At least it isn't sharp shooting pain, but even though the soreness is above my elbow it radiates down my lower arm, the top of my hand and the last three fingers. It's weird and it has curbed my crafting for more than 10-15 minutes at a time (and I'm slow to begin with!)

IMG_20150521_111703058

I had lunch scheduled with Grace at Potbelly's, but I also put my car in to the shop to figure out why the air conditioning compressor wasn't coming on, so I walked. (it's just under 2 miles each way, a nice walk) I took a picture of one of the falls on the Rockaway River.  I had a lovely lunch - won't get to see her for a few weeks, and then on the way home I took this picture...

IMG_20150521_132723985

If you look carefully a tree fell and is going across the river, but above it.  There is a vine plant with white bunchy flowers ( almost like a white wisteria but not) growing across the tree,  I thought that was pretty cool. 

Back to crafting - I am almost done with a sleeveless top - am about 15% donw with a top down sweater I'm making for Christopher, and I've done about 13 rows on Sleeves since the beginning of the month.  Oh, and my giraffe has a body, head and two legs right now.  Hopefully there will be pictures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.