Thursday, May 28, 2015

Foxy

I got 50 yards of Fun for myself and a copy as a gift for Grace.  Her copy has yet to be unpacked so she asked to borrow mine.  I was looking for a stuffed fox pattern to go with the Dr Suess Fox in Socks board book I have for Christopher.  So I went with Flyspeck Fox.  I really don't like the pick up Danger uses, it was awkward to do, especially since the needles used are a few sizes small to start with.  I do see how structurally it may be better than pick up and knit, but royal pain in the ass to execute (maybe more so because of my nails)  If I make any of the other patterns, I will be doing this before I do the stuffing.

IMG_20150528_192338

2015-05-28_07-26-56

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.