Friday, January 6, 2012

Started in the kitchen.

The last 2 days I've been working in the kitchen.  I cleaned out the fridge & freezer, tossed a lot of stuff.  I made a white turkey chili with white beans, mushrooms, green tomatoes & tomatillos and served it over cheesy tater tots. (hey the chili was healthy)  This used a lot of the odds & ends. I'm going to use the rest of the partial packs while cooking this weekend.

I also cleaned out my baking cabinet. I tossed a bunch here too.  Filled up my containers with the partial bags of flour, sugar etc that were in zip locs. I need to remember next time I buy a bag, to use the part of the bag that didn't fit in the canister.  I also discovered that I own way too much lime jello.

I went through one other cabinet as well. Three more to go.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.