Saturday, January 21, 2012

Test Knit

I recently needed to make a cowl, with Berroco Ultra Alpaca for someone.  Just before I started looking for a pattern, I found out on Twitter my friend Sarah (rainloverknits) was having a pattern of hers test knit.  So I volunteered,  the pattern was wonderful - I had no troubles with the pattern - written or charted- it knit up quickly and I love how it came out. 

Here's the picture of the unblocked cowl (it's 10 3/4 by 7 7/8 - so I'm only going to block it enough to clean up the cables and ribs)

IMAG0334

In other yarny news - here's a picture of my latest mini-skeins from Little Red Bicycle on Etsy:

IMAG0336.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.