Monday, July 7, 2008

I am going to finish this D^%% Bag



I have been working on a felted tote for what seems like forever! to be honest I only work on it a couple days a week on lunch, and as it has been hot lately, playing with a large piece of wool is not quite so attractive. So my socks keep getting the attention. I am however only 4 inches away from being able to seam t up and felt. So I brought it inside from my car, and I am determined to finish knitting it this week!! Preferably before I do laundry next. I just need to stop playing on Ravelry long enough to actually knit!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I came by from the Ravelry Blog Train. I love the image on this post "I knit, so I do not kill people". Is it something you made or can you tell me where you found it?

    I am jealous of your tomato, my plant just has flowers so far, I'll be lucky if it ripens before things start freezing.

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.