Sunday, July 13, 2008

Well hopefully we're back

Well, hopefully by the time this posts, I'll be back form my little trip to Ohio. We are going to Sandusky to Cedar Pointe amusement park. This has been a dream destination for my daughter since she was 5 or 6 and saw the park on one of those most extreme rollercoaster shows on tv. So when we did not have to take her to dance nationals because she decided to focus on varsity sports this year, we told her she could pick the destination as long as it was within a 12 hour drive. So Cedar Point it is. We are also hopefully going to Sandusky Speedway. They have a pretty big late model event on Saturday night. I love going to racetracks I haven't been to before!

Well hopefully I'll update you on Mon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.