Sunday, July 20, 2008

Recent Reading


So, I haven't had a lot of time to read, knitting and browsing Ravelry are taking over. I picked up this book, because Borders had a buy one get one sale the week before I went on vacation. I started reading it in Ohio. It is a really great book. It basically bounces between a super villain "Dr. Impossible" and a recently made cyborg super hero " Fatale" You get glimpses of what drives the villain to want to subjugate the world, how he chose evil over good, his relationships with the heros - some before they got their powers. You see the petty politics between teams of heroes , how they have their petty differences and their insecurities and self doubts. There is of course a conflict, and actually a very surprising turn of events at the end. this was an awesome book. I have given it to my husband to read as I hope he will enjoy it. I do not believe i will post this book on Paperbackswap as I will keep it for a possible re-read in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.