Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Not sure how I feel, yet

So I found out today, that Tony is definitely leaving JGR to take 50% ownership of Haas CNC Racing. He'll be gutting the team and "bringing in his own people" . I'm hoping that includes Zippy. I'd buy Zippy shirts as well as Tony's if they were on sale. I think he's a genius. Plus who else could keep Tony in line? no word as what Home Depot is going to do, Tony has a contract to be their person until 2009, so not sure if Gibbs releasing him, will release him from HD also. So anyway the picture for today:
This is just one shelf unit I have of Tony's stuff. There are also 4 totes full of stuff in storage. I guess I'll just have to call it retro.... sigh....

1 comment:

  1. Haha that is quite a collection! That's pretty cool! :) Thanks for the very nice comment! I think I will definitely enjoy CA! I think it's cool how your daughter plays tennis, since I do too! I'm not sure if I'll be able to play in high school, but we'll see!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.