Thursday, August 14, 2008

Caffeine Addicts Swap

So here's my swap package from Diane from Maine. Green Mountain coffee, Dunkin Donuts Coffee, coffee nips, caffeine mints, white/mango tea, cool pad see below for wording, really pretty stitch markers and some really amazing sock yarn from a Maine dyer!
Here's a closeup of the stitch markers and pad. Diane didn't include her Ravelry name or blog so I can't send her a personal thanks.

I have pictures of the swap package I sent to amanda, but I don't want to post them until she gets it. Don't want to ruin the surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.