Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Glad I'll be rooting for the 14 next year!

So here is Joey Lagano (yes just turned 18, but don't think he shaves yet!) with next year's Home Depot #20 Camry. Really hate the paint scheme. Maybe Gibbs likes his rookies in a white car? Tony had a white car his rookie year. But really hate this paint scheme. The good thing is it has enough white on the sides that I won't accidentally start watching it!

Lagano is going to be racing 6 of the next 13 in a Home Depot sponsored 02 car. Don't know what that paint scheme will look like yet. I still think the kid should have taken another year to mature in the Nationwide series before bouncing up to cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.