Wednesday, August 6, 2008

This is killing me!

rpple ghan VJGC

I now know why the pattern for this 'ghan is for several strips to seam together. It takes so long to finish one row, that by the time I get the 3 row pattern done, I end up putting the afghan down. I really need to get this done for the end of September, so I am going to try to do at least 1 - 3 row pattern done every day. On the plus side, I got several more squares done for the red/white & blue 'ghan. I checked the "leaderboard" on the Victory Junction Gang Camp competition and Jeff Gordon is seriously in the lead!! Must get working... cannot let him win.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.