Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Questions


This was on Min's blog today
and it seemed like fun, so play along with me ok? Feel free to only answer the questions you want to answer.

Questionnaire

Okay, so I know all of you fairly well, but hey, I love learning new stuff, and some of this info could be very helpful. So please comment with your responses to these questions.

1. name:
2. birthday:
3. place of residence:
4. what makes you happy:
5. what are you listening to now/have listened to last:
6. if you do, what is particularly good/bad about my blog:
7. an interesting fact about you that I don't already know:
8. are you in love/do you have a crush at the moment:
9. favorite place to be:
10. favorite lyric:
11. best time of the year:

recommend:
1. a film:
2. a book:
3. a band, a song and an album:

plus:
1. one thing you like about me:
2. two things you like about yourself:
3. put this in your blog so i can tell you what i think of you

1 comment:

  1. 1. name:Grace
    2. birthday: 9-30
    3. place of residence:Lake hiawatha
    4. what makes you happy: tom
    5. what are you listening to now/have listened to last:Seknfeld
    6. if you do, what is particularly good/bad about my blog:nothing bad, always interesting and often funny
    7. an interesting fact about you that I don't already know: I had meningitis when I was 5 weeks old
    8. are you in love/do you have a crush at the moment: both
    9. favorite place to be: home
    10. favorite lyric:fools rush in where wise men fear to tread
    11. best time of the year: now

    recommend:
    1. a film:August Rush
    2. a book: Deception by Judith michael
    3. a band, a song and an album:moody Blues--Nights in White Satin

    plus:
    1. one thing you like about me:your sense of humor
    2. two things you like about yourself: my ability to knit and I try not to ever judge anyone
    3. put this in your blog so i can tell you what i think of you That could be dangerous but okay!!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.