Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday THUNKS

Door Colors, Sibs, Butterflys, And So Much More!

Welcome to the April 30th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen & Kimber via phone & Skype conference, the color mango and the number 70566.

1. What color is your front door? white
2. We discussed our folks in previous TT so now tell me about your siblings. If you are an only child, tell me whether or not you wanted siblings, older, younger etc. 2 younger siblings, a brother and a sister. Am very close to my brother, I think my sister was left by aliens.peace-alien
3. What color/type butterfly is your favorite?blue_morpho
4. Will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo? There's beer right??
5. Oprah- love her, hate her, or don't care?Cannot stand her - where's the f'ing remote!
6. Are you worried about the spread of swine flu?Moi? Afraid of little germies? I don't think so. As with many other things the media causes a panic and a hysteria so that it can sell more advertising dollars. Now I understand it is life threatening for the elderly, very young, already ill people. I am none of those things. I do deal with a lot of people, but I am alrady careful. I go through a giant pump bottle of purell every month. I wash my hands constantly. I don't touch my face. I try not to get to close to sneezing/coughing people. Because seriously- what am I going to do anyway turn into a hermit?miss piggy 2

7. Hard or soft pillows?As with other things in my bed I prefer my pillows to be firm.
8. How many trees are in your neighbor's yard? 2
9. What was the color of the last car you saw? I saw the car I want! A BLACK Saturn Sky!Saturn-Sky
10. When does your driver's license expire? 2012
11. Look at the clock on your computer and type the numbers backwards.314
12. When you put your pants on, what leg do you put in first?I had to think about it. I think the right leg.
13. How would you respond to this letter if you were an advice columnist.

I am an ugly woman. I was an ugly baby and child even! It is a fact. I am 36 now and I have never had a boyfriend, and I am still a virgin.

Due to me not having men in my life, I have poured everything I have in to education and my career. At 36 I am the youngest (and first female CEO) at a big, successful, tech company. I have over 200 personal patents and millions of pounds in investments.

I have everything: huge house, holiday villa in Spain, 3 cars, power boat, a race horse, etc. but as much I try to talk myself into everything being “great” I cannot help but to miss that special someone to share it all with.

Most of my friends are married with kids and I feel like I am gradually drifting away from them also.

Where can I find someone to marry an ugly woman?

Someone with your assets and future earning potential should have no problems finding a potential mate. A few rounds with the plastic surgeon should bring you up to average at least, spend a couple bucks on a personal trainer to tone and tighten your body and head out onto the town with some bling and a fancy sports car. Hit the clubs where the 20 somethings hang out and you should find yourself a boy toy in record time. Take a few out for a test run (consider it like interviewing a prospective hire at your company) and I'm sure the stud you choose will be more than happy to say I do. One final note - remember plastic surgery may fix what ails you but your genetics are still your genetics, You may want to consider adoption when the time for babybooties arrives.

3 comments:

  1. Love the answers..but say Boo to the adoption crack..lol. I'm adopted and think that the more gentle thing to do would be for Miss Fugly to foster children instead of adopting.

    Sorry for the rant..it's just close to my heart.

    Happy Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was so fun~.. I loved your answers

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.