From Gracie's blog lovincomfortknits on Friday:
Vanessa tagged me with this Friday Meme
Friday's Question..... If you had all the money in the world what 5 things would you do first with your money?
- definitely have Tommo quit his job
- pay off our bills and all of our childrens bills
- give Tom a million and myself a million to share as we care to with our friends etc
- build a log home with indoor swimming pool and lots of fireplaces in a very remote wooded location with a pond or small lake
- save someone's home from foreclosure, we lost ours that way and it sucked, so we would try to spare someone, especially someone with kids from the same fate
NOW your turn to answer the question I am going to choose 4 people ..YOU CAN CHOOSE how many people you want to do this.
and Melissa G
ok, now my answers:
1. pay for Angel's college and set her up in whatever career she choses.
2. set up a charity fund for the charities I already support . I always figure when people hit the lottery etc big, they get hit up by every charity out there. And I always said if I win a huge amount I'll give $$ to the charities I'm willing to give the money I work my ass off for now.
3. buy a house on the lake and a townhouse near a ski mountain. One would have to be big enough that I could fly in all my knitting/Nascar friends in on Sundays to watch the race.
4. Take a year off, buy a motorcoach, and go to all 38 (the 36 regular races, the all- star race and the bud shootout) of the year. (maybe if it's big enough to require a cdl - I'll just have to hire C to drive it around the country for me ;P)
5. Find something to do part-time (seriously I can't not - it's brain damage), give Curt the money to play with his hobbies as long as he does something functional at least part time too.
You know I rarely tag anyone- so if you're reading this and want to use this feel free.