Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Welcome to the June 4th version of Thursday Thunks!(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color rojo and the number 334.
1. How many golf balls can fit inside a full sized school bus? A lot???
2. Who decided the alphabet order? I think Noah Webster??
3. Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs? 'Cause they wouldn't be as good as Stewarts??
4. You go to a nice restaurant and they are offering free samples of cheese. You take a bite and it's delicious. Then they tell you the cheese is processed with maggots in it which make the great texture and flavor. Do you vomit at the thought of maggots, think "oh well but no more", or just ask for another sample? Vinnie with a mop to the cheese table please, Vinnie with a mop!!
5. Would you rather ride on a cloud or slide down a rainbow?Will Kermit sing Rainbow Connection while I slide? or will I land in a pot of gold??
6. Do you know/care who Heidi & Spencer are? no and no
7. Have you ever used Butt Paste?Other than it goes on your butt, I have no idea what butt paste is for. I do know boudreaux's sponsors a car in ARCA/Remax
8. Pie or cake? Totally a pie person!!
9. Do you remember when MTV used to play music videos? I remember I was in HIgh School and cable first came to our town. Nowadays I mostly listen to CMT .