I have nothing to blog this weekend. I'm not sure where my camera is, so I can't take any pictures to post about. It's still raining, not great thunder storm rain, just depressing incessant blah rain. Sucking all the life out of me. A bunch of people that do Thursday Thunks do the Sunday Stealing meme so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence Meme
1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... was so sexy, because it came from an amazing guy.
2. I am listening to... the tv show I'm watching " Man vs. Cartoon" where they try to successfully create the engineering of Wile E Coyote. We all know he's my hero. If I wasn't such a wimp I'd have a Wile E tattoo on my left ankle.
3. I talk... not as much as my daughter.
4. I love... so many things and people , they would be hard to name.
5. My best friend/s... have been with me literally forever. They are the greatest 5 guys, and have gone with me through the good the bad and the really ugly.
6. My first real kiss... must have sucked as I have absolutely no recollection of it.
7. Love is... very mis- understood and met with unrealistic expectations. I once heard that ancient greek had like over 20 words for different loves (after all my love of sushi is not really comparable to my love of Curt) We should have that in English.
8. Marriage is... the rock that holds my kite string so I don't blow away and get lost.
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... if she has nothing to say why does she keep blogging?
10. I'll always... drive a stick shift.
11. The last time I really cried was because... my dad died.
12. My cell phone... holds the keys to my life, phone, friends, calendar.
13. When I wake up in the morning... do not get between me and my coffee.
14. Before I go to bed... I try to get curt to come too.
15. Right now I am thinking about... what I want for breakfast.
16. Babies are... not my cup of tea.
17. I get on Myspace... never
18. Today I... will knit on my afghan, work on my Beach swap, watch the race and hopefully catch a nap before the race.
19. Tomorrow I will be... hoping C delivers my carpet.
20. I really want to be... in better physical shape.