Thursday, June 18, 2009

THURSDAY THUNK

Worst Thursday Thunks Ever!

Welcome to the June 18th version of Thursday Thunks!


Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber
, the number 3000 and the color grape ape.


1. Are your ears dirty?Ewwww, No.
2. Would you rather be stung by a scorpion or bit by a snake? (Don't say either...no one wants to be in pain, that's the point. Pick one.) Scorpion
3. Do loud noises make you snappish? (i.e. A loud restaurant, screaming child next to you, booming stereo from a neighbor's house?)They get on my nerves after a while.
4. PETA- thoughts on this org.?People Eating Tasty Animals?? I'm all for tasty animals, will be grilling some this evening, yes in the rain.

5. Would you rather be the discoverer of the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot? (Imagination!) Ok, I'll have to go for the Loch Ness Monster, because if being discovered pisses it off, I can always haul ass out of the water. If bigfoot is pissed off, I'm pretty sure he can run faster than me!
6. When in a public toilet and it's not flushed: do you flush & use or move on to a clean one? Once again Ewwww, definitely move on. WHy are people so gross?? At work, I have noticed how many people do not wash their hands on the way out of the women's room. Customers and employees alike. One woman NEVER washes her hands. Every time she comes near the computer or phone in my dept, I douse the keyboards and phone and counter with Lysol. Once while she was still using it!!
7. Neighbors are having a noisy, party bonfire, what do you do? Grab a couple six packs and see if I can "buy" my way in!
8. Do you play Monopoly? If so which version of the game? Not since my daughter kicked my ass when she was 7. We own Monopoly 2000, cat monopoly, nascar monopoly, nfl monopoly, and i think disney? We have a ton of boardgames here.
9. Are you a remote hog? Only when I have to take it away from my husband, otherwise I am generally too lazy to change channels.
10. Do you like the smell of paint? Latex yes, Oil no, spray paint no.
11. My questions obviously suck this week. {I've had a bad week.}
So do you think Kimber should have...
~smoked pot before doing these questions?
~drank liquid courage?
~begged Berleen to do them (she's better at them anyhow)?
~just piss off! I could have done better!
pot would make them worse. A few margarita's may have helped!

7 comments:

  1. Your answers are a riot. I love them. Loch Ness Monster ROFLMAO...too funny And a few Margarita's...too good. Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ #7. Buy your way in with beer. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL yea...I agree about haulin ass...but I'd die either way...cause I have a problem with my muscles and I can't swim for very long! LOL
    Good answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ #5!

    Grilling in the rain? That sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is WITH those non-hand washers? Sick! That's why I use hand sanitizer on my hands when I get back from buffets and before I eat because I don't know what was on the serving spoons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't stand to see someone not wash their hands. GROSS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.