Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I finally finished!!

IMAG0408

My Victory Junction Camp afghan for 2010 is done!! And packed!! and mailed out!!  (Today was the deadline to mail to get points for Tony!!) ( I also added 5 inches of width on a different afghan..I think Tony should get credit for the 5" by 49" I added.  That's 245 sq inches!!  That's just about 10 5x5 squares!)  

So now I'm up to 35 projects for the year.  17 more to go to fulfill my goal of 52 in 52!

So anyway, since I am going to work on other projects for awhile (next race season) I put the 8 leftover squares and the three starter squares for another one and ALL the acryllic yarn in a giant bed in a bag bag to put away for awhile.

IMAG0409.jpg

And I cast on a hat!




You Are 40% Abnormal



You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.



You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.



You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.



You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.



You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.


       

2 comments:

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.