Friday, November 5, 2010

I stole Grace's Friday Fill- ins.

I'm kinda pissy today.  Almost got my butt fired, but she couldn't.  :P
I realize I haven't posted all week (there were no thunks yesterday!!) and I wasn't feeling very inspired so I stole Grace's Friday Fill-ins.

1. Sometimes, I just want to run away and start over.

2.  I'm still really pissed__ about the whole thing.

3. Small  brains and big ego's are a volatile combination when encountering my temper as an ignition source.
 
4.  How people respond to stress  is very enlightening.

5. I keep meaning to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
 
6. They haven't been able to figure out the rules that allows them to win  ..yet.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to homemade gnocchi_, tomorrow my plans include _laundry, grocery shopping, mail Angie a care package (SPOILED KID) and of course college football and britcoms at night___ and Sunday, I want to _watch Tony win the race___!


This quiz came out frighteningly accurate!




Your Thinking is Concrete and Random



You are naturally inquisitive and curious.

You're excited by new ideas, and you are a true independent thinker.



You are interested in what is possible. You like the process of discovery.

You are often experimenting, challenging old ideas, and inventing new concepts.



Rules, restrictions, and limits don't really work for you.

You have to do things your own way, and you can't be bothered to explain yourself.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.