Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sensational Haiku Wednesday

Sensational Haiku Wednesday
Sensational Haiku Wednesday

Welcome to “Sensational Haiku Wednesday!”

Click here for info and background on this weekly event!
The basics:
Haiku is simple! It is 3 non-rhyming lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively (a great way to use your fingers!)

This week’s theme is: Inhibition(s)

 

Silly little fear,

holding us back from our lives

Image go to hell!

 

Why do people let,

other people rule their acts,

and not be themselves?

 

My heart on my sleeve

My thoughts and actions are free

of needless edit!

 

Those that say I wont

I can't I shouldn't miss out

on true joy in life!   

4 comments:

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.