Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Walk to Remember

This post is not about me, but about my friend Sarah , whom I met on Ravelry.  She is a race fan and a knitter.  She will graduate in 3 weeks,  and it is the accomplishment - she didn't take the easy road to success.  Here's her catch.  She is short $$ to be able to walk to get her diploma.  It would be HUGE for her family to be able to see her go across the stage.  I know this time of year money is short, but she is hosting a raffle on her blog there are some cool prizes - stitchmarkers, wollmeise. For you non-knitters, there is an offer to handknit socks or a shawl from some fabulous yarn.  Entries are $5.  So if you can, please help my friend out.

3 comments:

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.