Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ok so no thunks again...

DOn't know what's up with that...

But first - to any Veterans out there:

There's a lot of military in my family, but even if there's not in your's take a moment to give a Thank You.

Yes, I actually woke up early... damn clock changes, so I am actually writing this post at 3:51 am because I don't have to leave for another 9 minutes (woke up early, am scheduled to start half an hour late to cut time for an all-store meeting on Sunday morning... sigh)  And, because I have overtime from Mon & Tue, and I'm only working 40 this week, I get to leave at 10am!  Woot!!  I feel like a kid on a half day.  And that means I get to meet my friend Grace , yes it's only been 2 weeks not 2 months, for lunch later!  I'm going to give her a quick shout out, she's been on Weight Watchers, and she's lost around 50 pounds already! (sorry sweetie I don't know the exact number any more- but in flooring terms it's more than a bag of thinset!!) Of course I'm a horrible influence because now I'm tempting her with pumpkin spinach quiche (oh my goodness, so so so amazing) so hopefully she's saved some ponts!  But I am really really really proud of you Grace!!  Especially given the way her husband, Tom is into cooking gourmet food! So awesome quiche, a caramel latte, and knitting for me!




Your Hidden Talent is Your Savvy



You're super sensitive and easily able to understand situations.

You tend to solve complex problems in a flash, without needing a lot of facts.

Decision making is easy for you. You have killer intuition.

The right path is always clear, and you're a bit of a visionary.


        



and look ! it's 3:59 I finished with a minute to spare!

2 comments:

  1. I definitely have the points for quiche, and I will do tea and knit with you. Its 48.4 lbs and even I can't believe it. I may have to buy suspenders soon, I don't want to keep buying new clothes until I am THERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to all Service People and their families.

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.