Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sensational Haiku Wednesday

Sensational Haiku Wednesday
Sensational Haiku Wednesday

Welcome to “Sensational Haiku Wednesday!”

Click here for info and background on this weekly event!
The basics:
Haiku is simple! It is 3 non-rhyming lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively (a great way to use your fingers!)

This week’s theme is: Accident(s)

 

If Freud is correct

nothing is an accident,

it's deeper meaning.

 

 

Twenty years on docks,

one incident -not my fault,

I STILL hear about! 

8 comments:

  1. You're right...that's Freud. :o) Quite clever, Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep good ole Freud we all had a complex deep in our Psyche! great take on the prompt tho I would never have thought of S.Freud very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. freud was right. indeed, everything happens for a reason. an old incident that continues to haunt you- just let go of it. you don't need that baggage. let them say what they want. it won't hurt you now anyway.

    blessings to you, ria. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar ;) I love Freud. Good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rea ~~ I like Freud and his deeper meanings. He is pretty brave to think there are NO accidents.
    My kid, one of the five, is a boatman who ties up the ships that come to those docks. :)
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Freud has a lot to answer for. And I won't bring up your accident ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this meme! I had not heard of it until I found your blog today. I will definately be participating in the future.

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.