Sunday, March 29, 2015

Random Thoughts

1.  Why is it when I request books from the library even when I space out the requests they all come at once???

2.  Do other people grab a crochet hook and "cheat " when the directions call to pick up stitches?

3.  How do I not have a 36-40in size 4 circ??

4.  Why does my ordering one of the above  end up with a $40 order?

5.  I get an Angie hug in 119 hours!!

6.  What do I want to be when I grow up??

7.  Why is the entire sporting world trying to kill me?

8.  How can I be really thirsty AND really have to pee at the same time.  This seems like an evolutionary misdirection.

9.  Would it be wrong, if they send C on the NY route tomorrow, to make whoever does bring my carpet wait for their 5pm appointment?

10. Do I want roasted poblanos stuffed with stuffed shells or gnocchi with Italian sausage for dinner?

11. Since my phone has 1% battery left (it's been used since 4am - can't complain much) does that mean I have to go to bed?

12.  I need to be awake in 6 1/2 hours I should go to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.