Friday, March 20, 2015

Pi Day Pie!

This Saturday was an epic once a century Pi Day (3.14.15)  So to celebrate I made Michael Symon's Pork Pie from his book Carnivore. (seriously one of my favorite cookbooks)

 IMG_20150314_225416947

Yes I embellished the vent hole in the shape of Pi as well.  Super yummy as always, I cut the recipe in half since the full recipe makes 2 pies (believe me, if you are serving more than a couple people you need them).  I made one pie. We had enough for leftovers on Monday night, and Curt even took the last slice for lunch on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.