Not much to show on the crafting front this week. I did finish the neckband of my vest, need to do the armbands, but that required more counting than I could successfully accomplish (had a low grade headache for most of the week) so no pictures on that yet. I started a hexagon afghan for my mom from yarn leftover from projects I made for my nephew Christopher. I screwed it up already - but I can work around it. I made hexagon 1, then 2 then 7.. so I had to pick up 2 sides to do 3 and I'll have to fudge 4 a bit, 5 will be fine... no picture of this yet either. I also got about 1/2 the foot of my second sock done. Hopefully next week's post will be filled with pictures.
What I actually have a picture of:
I crocheted a bunch of "charms" (shamrocks and some leprechaun hats) then crocheted a gold hatband and attached them.