Sunday, December 7, 2008

stash

For the past 2 days I have been trying to clean up. I have actually sorted ..umm... most of my yarn, by color except sock yarn which is together and some yarn bought for specific projects.

stash

Still working on the rest- I got a cubie thing for mags books, needles access. sigh more pics when done. debating on before pics - too horrific.

I did get a comforter bag and pretty much filled it with partial skeins of washable yarn for next years VJGC afghan - only doing 1 or squares. seriously can't deal with that deadline again.

afghan yarn

I did finish Angie's cowl

cowl

Right now I absolutely feel like crap. I have developed some serious stomach cramps. Watching the 49ers is not helping any. Took some immodium hopefully it kicks in soon.

2 comments:

  1. I always get sick to my stomach whenever I start going through the stash. Something about the amount of it, what to do with all of it, and where to put all of it, so I don't keep forgetting about all I have planned and buy more. I hope you feel better soon, your stash looks wonderfully organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look in the tissue paper that was under the shirt...

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.