Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog Award

I got this award from Grace @ lovincomfortknits on February 2nd, and then again from Ceci @ intarsia on February 12. So I figure I need to do something with this before I run out of people to nominate! I am relatively new to the whole blogging world after all. So here are the rules:


Here are the official rules:
1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers
4. Link to those on your blog
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.


So while it wasn't easy. Here are my nominees. Jen whose blog is always entertaining and has two of the most adorable kids you have ever seen. Ginny who is probably the most creative person in so many different mediums. Catherine who does great knitting, and I love following the plight of her kitty POO. Theresa who while she doesn't blog completely regularly, blogs so it feels like you're talking to her on the phone. Joyce
who somehow manages to come up with a crafty blog entry just aBOUT EVERY SINGLE DAY!! Jodihas a blog I have only recently begun reading, but she and her family do a lot of fun things. Trish does a lot a really creative work and spins as well. And lastly knittyvritti who also does some amazing work.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Ria! Love your blog too even though I have no idea who Tony Stewart is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Ria!
    I'll have to setup my blog to do this too. What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so flattered you mentioned my blog. Thanks so much. Like Jodi, I will set up my blog to link back to you and 7 others.

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.