This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color Cotton Candy Pink and the number 3,333,333,331.
1. You are driving down the road and there is a puddle in the road. A big puddle. Not one that will really wreck your car or anything, but a big puddle. There is no other cars in front of you or behind you - do you drive through the puddle or drive around it? I will admit to driving around the puddle. I am actually irrationally nervous of puddles. I have some issues seeing how deep some puddles are. At one point in a 2 month period I got caught in a mini-flood on my way home from work (different home) The first time it is 1:30 am torrential rain, I had got off work at 1am , I saw the water it looked to me to be about 3-4 inches deep. Well it came up to just short of the bottom of the door, something got wet, car died. I walk 4 blocks home (did I ever mention I DON'T USE umbrellas?) Wake up my husband, to help me get the car to the side of the road. Fast forward a few weeks, another torrential rain, I detour to a different street ( to this day I won't take either street if it's even drizzling) because it is way uphill. Well there was a dip in the road that had filled with water, and I HAD TO GET CURT AGAIN!!! Amazing I'm not divorced.
2. Go to Google Images, type in any word that comes to mind and post the 1st picture you see.
3. A college calls you up and says that you have been selected to take get any degree that you want on their dollar.... what do you choose? Astro-physics
4. Are you blogging on a laptop or desktop? laptop - MAC
5. Which store, excluding a grocery store, do you shop at most often? TARGET
6. My daughters tried out for the school musical last night. Were you ever in a school play/musical? Which one? Yes, South Pacific, Fiddler on the Roof, The sound of music, Pippn
7. I read yesterday that a school PTA group wants to try to ban white bread, cakes, brownies or any other "treat" from their lunch menus... plus make kids' lunchboxes brought from home not include any "junk food". Thoughts on that one? My daughter's school doesn't even sell gatorade because it's made by pepsi. I think that turning into the junkfood SS is not how we are going to end childhood obesity. Many of the same school groups trying to ban all this stuff are also the districts cutting back on sports and gym. I would have a SERIOUS SERIOUS problem if I was ever told what I could or could not put in my daughter's lunch. My daughter doesn't really eat junk food and let's face it something like a cannoli is not very packable. But there were times when I had to work an overnite or something which made me miss her kiss goodnite and I wouldn't be home in time to give her a kiss in the morning and I would pop a hershey kiss in her lunch to make her smile. Trust me I am a pretty easy going parent about most things, I let the school do what it is going to dom but every once in the while I will go in with both guns blazing. I once told a principal that I was going to do X and she couldn't stop me because it is MY daughter and I have the pink(her Birth Cert)
8. How many people can your kitchen table seat? 2
9. What time is it right now? 3:49 PM on Wednesday
10. Walk out the front door of your house/apartment, turn right, walk 2 blocks. What do you see? My daughter's school.
GOT THIS FROM THE THURSDAY THUNK FOUND HERE