Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rock My World!


http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/03/nyregion/new-jersey/03njquake.html?partner=permakink&exprod=permalink

So last night there was an earthquake who's epicenter was less than 2 miles from my house.  I ( SLEEP LIKE THE DEAD) slept right through it.  Angie and Curt said that stuff on the wall shook - they thought a  truck had hit the building!  Wow, I did not know earthquakes hit this area.  While nothing was reported as damaged 3.0 is still a lot bigger than 1.0.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You don't normally think of NJ when you think of earthquakes. I know there is a major fault line running through the midwest, but that's not really active. Glad no one was hurt!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.