Welcome to the Feb 19th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color Barney Purple and the number 734.1. What brand & flavor of toothpaste do you use? Colgate Total Whitening
2. What is your earliest memory? My aunt's hair in a bun when she came from Japan to help my mom when my brother was born. I was 2.
3. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers? Definitely burgers, definitely rare!
4. If you could bring any one famous person back to life, who would it be? Leonardo DaVinci
5. What is one thing we would always find in your fridge... what one thing would we never find? Always have a jar of crushed garlic, never ever have budweiser beer
6. Did you have to go and look for the answer of #1?No
7. What don't watermelons grow on trees? because when they got all heavy close to ripening they'd start falling out of the trees!
8. What is something that you own that you should probably just throw in the trash, but you never will? A Tony Stewart sweatshirt I got his rookie year 1999. It haS A LOT of holes in it and the wrist cuffs are just disintegrating.
9. I push you into a room and lock the door. I leave you there for 6 hours. The walls are chalkboards and in the middle of the room there is a box of colored chalk. What will be written/drawn on the walls when I let you out? A lot of disjointed stuff. Geometric doodles, cartoons, poetry
10. When was the last time you changed the oil on your car? 3 weeks ago
11. In your extended family, who has been married the longest? I'm guessing widows/widowers don't count so I guess my cousin Michael - at 26 years.
12. Name one thing that is so normal to you now that someone who was your age 50 years ago would think was abnormal. That my child has had a cell phone since she was in 6th grade - so I could always communicate with her.
13. Have you ever wanted someone or something so bad that it hurt? Someone
14. What do you dip your french fries in?
I REALLY DON'T LIKE FRENCH FRIES, EXCEPT AS DISCO FRIES OR WITH CHILI AND CHEESE ON TOP!
15. What was the last picture that you took?