Friday, February 27, 2009

Fill-in's stolen from Grace

Stole this from Grace's Blog today:

Friday Fill-Ins And...here we go!

1. I'm __ cute___, I'm __annoying___, I ___flirt a lot__.

2. Why do I have __brains___ and not __beauty___.

3. How does this _ life____ work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put __deodorant__ on my __armpits___.

5. I consider myself lucky because __I was born in the USA___.

6. One day we’ll see _a Republican Female President____.


Rainy evening. Was really nice out this moring. met with my knitting friends this afternoon. We have decided that we need a name. grace suggested knaughty knitters. hee hee hee. well we know that would describe me anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.