Thursday, March 19, 2009

Random Thunks for Thursday

Welcome to the March 19th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color carnation pink and the number 54321.

1. The last flight of stairs you walked up/down - were the carpeted?
A runner down the center
2. Green or purple grapes? Neither, don't really like grapes.

3. Do you like Peeps? NO.

4. The smell of Vicks - like it? Ick, no

5. Do you put decorative cling-ons on your windows for different holidays? My daughter puts them on hers.

6. Finish the sentence - I spent too much money on__yarn and coffee______ .

7. Which celebrity should be flown into outer space or placed on a desert island? Tom Cruise - outer space, Brittney Spears a desert island.

8. Would you support schools changing the "open" time? Such as 10am - 5pm, for example? I'm torn - on the one hand it is a scientific fact that teenager's body clocks are geared toward later in the day. So the early classes can be rough on them. But on the other hand my daughter gets home from practice at 6:30 now, I wouldn't want to pick her up at 8:30. So Ultimately for the next year I would say no. After she graduates I honestly don't care.

9. Do you go fishing? Hell no!! Actually when I was a teenager I used to go out on the boat with my cousins - but I would just sleep on the front and work on my tan,

10. What question should we ask next week? If I knew I wouldn't need the thunks.

3 comments:

  1. no grapes ? no Peeps? No mentho-eucalyptus smell? oh my I learn something new every single day

    personally i love grapes as long as they are seedless, best fermented, and Peeps but haven't actually eaten one in years and always liked the smell of Vicks, but TOm hats it too so I don't have it here at all!!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.