Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vacation anyone?

I'm sort of playing hookie today. I went into work, but was done with what I had to do by 10:15. I have a headache that Excedrin put in the background but it's still there enough to be annoying. So I told the ops mgr that I was going to lunch and not coming back. After I post here, I'll give a quick check to Ravelry and then I plan on taking a nap!! I would like to say that I really do like my job. But some days/weeks the corporate head honcho's in Atlanta seem like they just want to irritate the sh*t out of me. It's been irritating the last 2 days. Not enough to really piss me off or anything, just enough that I really couldn't deal with it on top of the headache.

I saw on Grace's blog (lovincomfort knits - the link is on my sidebar) that she did the top ten things she likes to do on vacation. Being as work was annoying, I think that pondering vacation would be nice. So I am totally stealing her idea here.

RIA'S TOP TEN THINGS TO DO ON VACATION

10. Take a nap/ sleep in until at least 5:30.

9. Have a beer with lunch. hefeweizen

8. Not have to wear shoes!!

7. Play with a snowman bonhomme

6. "play" with Curt in the afternoon! ;p

5. Sit and watch a fire.

4. Stay in a mountain chalet skichalet

3. Knit as much as I want.

2. Go shopping!


And the number one thing I like to do on vacation.... here's a hint:

MtSaintAnneBeaupreat



NUMBER ONE:

Go skiing!!

MtStAnne

1 comment:

  1. afternoon delight----could make a good song title

    see you tomorrow my friend my cell was in the car sorry about that!!!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.