Welcome to the March 5th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color puke green and the number 12345.
1. You are walking down the road and you look down. There is a bug. Do you step on it? If I am wearing shoes and it doesn't look like a cockroach yes. ( someone once told me if you step on a female roach it's eggs will stick to your shoe and you'll infest your house. ewwww.)
2. What is one fantasy that you want to come true more than any other? Let's just say it involves a scruffy NASCAR driver/owner and a carpet truck driver with gorgeous eyes and me!
3. Someone knocks on your door. Do you look out the window to see who it is before you open it? Do you open it regardless of who it is? yes I do look. I am somewhat anti-social in that I don't open doors to strangers. Once I was expecting a delivery and I opened the door to Jehovahs Witnesses. I told them I was a wican devil worshiper ( my apologies to any actual wicans out there) so they would go away.
4. Have you ever eaten Play Doh? No, should I?
5. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child and why? Close, but has to be Wile E. Coyote. I was so sure his plans would work if only his equipment would stop failing.
6. Are you a "people watcher"? I end up having to kill time while waiting for my daughter. She seems to be to far to go home a lot. ie her dance studio is 12 miles away (half an hour during evening traffic) fencing lessons about 40 minutes away. So my husband and I wind up at Starbucks, or dunkin donuts, or borders having coffee, watching and making fun of people. It's our "together time"
7. I have a bowl of fruit. There are apples, oranges & pears. You help yourself to one - which one do you choose? If the orange is a clementine - otherwise a pear
8. What is your biggest pet peeve in the blogging world? People who leave rude hurtful comments for no provocation.
9. What is one religion that you could just never see yourself joining? Hinduism or any other that requires vegetarianism.
10. What word do you use far too often? fuck!
11. How long do you spend in the shower? 20-25 minutes
12. If you were to write a personal ad about yourself, what would it say? funny, smart, slightly psychotic knitter seeks slightly scruffy, temper prone NASCAR driver or carpet truck driver with gorgeous eyes!
13. Your favorite flavor of soup is....? Italian wedding soup.
14. You are sitting on a bench in the park and a bug walks in front of your feet.... do you squash him? Same answer as #1