Thursday, March 5, 2009

This weeks thunk

Scary Cats, Tom Cruise, Smiling At Sarcasm, And More!

Welcome to the March 5th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color rainbow and the number 3.

1. This cat- Link- scary or cute? Ok, at first it's like WTF? But after watching the whole video it is cute in a hideous kind of way, and I could see getting attached to it.
2. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes reproducing again. Good idea or don't care? I think it's proof there should be a parent license or something.
3. Do you smile at strangers when you make eye contact? Yes, I worked in retail for way to long. I even say Hi how're you doin? when walking through the mall or supermarket. Had a woman freak out on me for it once ( I said Hi to her guy geez)
4. What percentage of your sarcasm isn't really sarcasm at all? I'm pretty legitimately sarcastic most of the time. Of course most of the time it's just blatantly the truth anywaY.
5. If you were to be a dog breed, which breed would you be? I think I'd be a mix of a hyper jack russel and a pit bull.
6. Go grab the closest book. Open up to page 27. Whats the 4th sentence? So I sat there and ate six desserts- it was sensational!
7. When's the last time someone put one over on you, told you a story that you totally fell for when it wasn't anywhere near true? My boss, saying he was hiring 3 people!
8. Ever seen Michael Jackson in person? Gosh no!!
9. Do you have a gut? Yes.
10. What is one thing in your kitchen you have too many/too much of? Dirty dishes
11. Ever had a colon cleansing? Hell no!

1 comment:

  1. as always you keep me in stitches, you definitely help me with my funk, I had my tomorrow free up so if you want to meet let me know where? I am thinking Barnes and Noble if that works for you about 2 or you tell me

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.