Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thursday Thunks a day early

Thursday Thunk - by the Thunkers themselves!
Welcome to the March 25th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by THE THURSDAY THUNKERS, the color brown and the number 1.

Remember last weeks last question? Well... every question submitted is this week's Thursday Thunk!!

1. What is your favorite type of soda (if you drink soda)? Don't really drink soda - but when I do it's Cheerwine from NC. cheerwine
2. Do you believe in astrology? If so, what does your sign say about you? I sort of think there is something to the personality thing, but not the daily horoscopes. I was born on the Scorpio/Sagittarius cusp, so I can be your best friend and give you the shirt of my back, but if you piss me off it is over.
3. Who is John Galt? Somebody from a novel??
4. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep at night? Flip my pillow a few times.
5. Who's your Daddy? Depends
6. Jelly beans or Jelly Bellies?Love Jellie Bellies flavors
7. What do you think about yellow car? Why car manufacturer actually made yellow cars? I'm hoping someone with a yellow car answers this question so I can find out for myself. I often wonder if there is an yellow car discount, but then why do they make them, Someone enlighten me please!! Yellowvette
8. Holding on or Letting go? Unless you piss me off enough to bring out the aforementioned Scorpio in me, I am usually pretty good at letting things go.
9. What kind of underwear, if any, do you wear? Depends on whether we're talking at work or on the weekend.
10. Who is your daddy and what does he do? ????
11. Spring - is it here yet?? Crocuses are up, I have seen the first robin of spring so yes, spring is here.
12. Does Google Streetview scare you? Never looked at/heard of it
13. What is your favorite brand of ice cream? Denville Dairy
14. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Rum raisin
15. Do you ever get tired of your everyday routine? Everyday
16. What inspires you?My daughter, my friends, creative people, a good song, a gorgeous day
17. It’s springtime-do you spend more time outdoors? Have to, I go back inside for the summer ( too hot, need ac))
18. When do you think Bud will let us see the DVD of him and the french twins? Can we say photoshop anyone?
19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you, and why? Lake Norman NC lake_norman1
20. Why do you blog? My real life friends get tired of talking about TOny, and I only have 3 real life friends who are into knitting.
21. What are electrolytes and why are they good for us? They are the salts that regulate your blood pressure and other stuff
22. Do you twitter? Why or why not?No, only heard of it recently, sounds like it would appeal to those people who don't think they can have an unexpressed thought , or talk to hear their own voices. In all honesty though, I have never been on twitter.
23. What did you dream last night? I very rarely remember my dreams. The last one was several weeks ago and revolved around a very bizarre version of my work.
24. What is the strangest thing you've eaten? Squirrel ( when I was a kid, my cousins and I shot at too many critters, so a rule was handed down you kill it you eat it - I started target shooting)
25. What was the last picture that you took? Pictures of my latest knitting project which will be kept under wraps until my swap partner gets it.
26. what is your favorite part of spring? Driving with my roof open.
27. what is one thing that you did this past week that no one knows about? Didn't take a shower last thursday.
28. What kind of bandages do you typically have in your household? All kinds - I just loaded up, and bought a new first aid kit on Saturday. No plastic ones, mostly fabric and nexcare waterproof ones.

7 comments:

  1. So now you eat targets? sorry, couldn't resist...

    Great answers, happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! have a wonderful afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of Cheerwine, but forgot about it until now. We don't have that here in Chicago.

    I knit, too. Thank god for the internet to connect us knitters. :)

    Tanya
    www.takethecannoli.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHEERWINE!!!!!!!! How could I have not listed that as my favorite? Maybe because I only get in once every few years, when I drive through a town that has plenty and doesn't even appreciate how lucky they are! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rum raisin... never tried that flavor, but it sounds good...

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.