Wednesday, November 5, 2008

angie


Angie had a presentation to do at school today. I know when she does her presentations and oral reports etc, she dresses up a bit , but since she usually has practice after school by the time I see her she's in a beat up t-shirt and shorts or sweats. She didn't have practice yesterday so she was still dressed when she came home (She even had on heels you can't see in the picture )

Not going to talk about work, not going to talk about the election, not discussing the HUGE fight i had with Curt - Just want to crawl in a hole and not come out, ever.

4 comments:

  1. when you decide you want to talk I am here to listen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of your fight. Very beautiful young woman. I hope you have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Angie went from being a beanie baby to all grown up in a just a few days. Where is the hole? I'll bring the yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Muppet poster in the background!!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.