Saturday, November 29, 2008

Grace came out Christmas

Ok, I got this off of grace's blog lovincomfortknits - see my bloglist on the right for the link- and she came up Christmas. me I came up ....







You Are Halloween



You are a dramatic, wild, and even weird person.

The dark side of life fascinates you, and you enjoy being a little terrified.

You enjoy the hidden sides of life. You are interested in what lurks deep in people's hearts.

You are playful and creative. You enjoy pretending you're someone else.



What makes you celebrate: Anything bizarre, unusual, or freaky.



At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The entertainer. You really like to get into the mood of the holidays.



On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Insist on a theme party of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.