Sunday, November 2, 2008

more sock yarn

So - this is the yarn I have decided to use to make the yarnarian's mystery sock. It is actually a solid color yarn - not one of the 2 I posted last week. i won the yarn with my second place entry in ceci9293 (ravelry) blog contest about solving computer issues. ( my answer was my IT Sugar Daddy) It's solid, it's pink. so as long as I figure out how to modify the pattern to be short ankle socks Angie will wear them.

So now I'm having flashbacks to college - cramming. I have 2 1/2 feet of seaming left to do on the red/white/blue afghan for VJGC (victory junction gang camp) then I have to do a single/double crochet border in three colors around it so the size will be correct. I hope to do that while I'm at the laundromat. I then also have to finish about 8 rows on my ripple 'ghan. All this has to be done so I can mail them out with tomorrow's postmark!! I can really picture myself mailing the ripple out tomorrow afternoon and knitting in line at the post office!!!

I can't wait for wednesday. I am so tired of all the polls about the election. I am so done with afghans. I will deal with whomever wins Tuesday, I want to knit something else!!! ( Yes I am behind because i spent a week doing cowls, but ggaaaaaahhhhh)

1 comment:

  1. Go Ria Go Ria you can do it, you can get it all done!! love the new sock yarn

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.