Thursday, November 6, 2008

Can't think of anything so...

I can't think of anything to tell you and I need to post for NaBloPoMo, so I'm going with today's Thursday Thunk:

  1. The election is over... what do you think? I want to crawl in a hole and not watch the news or read a paper for the next 4 years.
  2. Tell us about a snowman. Angel made me a snowman from styrofoam balls in pre-school. She decided to try to repair it a few years ago, and used the wrong glue and melted the balls.
  3. What brand of ketchup do you buy? I'm a heinz girl
  4. Do you use a cookbook? Sort of, I get the ingredients, read the recipes and then cook it ad-lib.
  5. Do you blow-dry your hair or let it air dry? My hair gets blow dried about 3 days a year. The rest of the time it's air dried, some winter days it gets freeze dried.
  6. When was the last time you were sick? I don't really get sick maybe about 3 years ago. ( I strongly recommend air-borne and zicam every couple hours when you first get that tickle in your throat.)
  7. What is the strangest letter of the alphabet? Z
  8. Who was the last person you bought a present for? What was it? Will you buy me one? My mom, smoked salmon, do you like it?
  9. Why are we ending at 9 questions? Because on this rainy dreary day, 10 questions will take too long.

2 comments:

  1. cool I didn't know about Thursday Thunk, I will have to keep it in mind for future posts, hope you are doing better!!
    Yes bring it next time we get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! It's been a tough few days, for sure...

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.