- The election is over... what do you think? I want to crawl in a hole and not watch the news or read a paper for the next 4 years.
- Tell us about a snowman. Angel made me a snowman from styrofoam balls in pre-school. She decided to try to repair it a few years ago, and used the wrong glue and melted the balls.
- What brand of ketchup do you buy? I'm a heinz girl
- Do you use a cookbook? Sort of, I get the ingredients, read the recipes and then cook it ad-lib.
- Do you blow-dry your hair or let it air dry? My hair gets blow dried about 3 days a year. The rest of the time it's air dried, some winter days it gets freeze dried.
- When was the last time you were sick? I don't really get sick maybe about 3 years ago. ( I strongly recommend air-borne and zicam every couple hours when you first get that tickle in your throat.)
- What is the strangest letter of the alphabet? Z
- Who was the last person you bought a present for? What was it? Will you buy me one? My mom, smoked salmon, do you like it?
- Why are we ending at 9 questions? Because on this rainy dreary day, 10 questions will take too long.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Can't think of anything so...
I can't think of anything to tell you and I need to post for NaBloPoMo, so I'm going with today's Thursday Thunk: